Patients on regular medication do not usually need to see the doctor for repeat medication. You will be issued with a computer slip with all repeat drugs on a list. To re-order, please do one of the following:
- Hand the list in to reception (a jar is provided on the desk)
- Post it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Telephone your order on our 24 hour prescription line 01205 722437 option 2 then option 2.
- If you wish to speak to a member of staff about your Repeat medication please phone 01205 722437 option 2 then option 1.
- Order online via the link at the top of this page. First time users are required to complete a simple registration.
We are able to dispense drugs from the surgery for patients who live in rural areas or more than one mile away from their nearest chemist.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.