Patients on regular medication do not usually need to see the doctor for repeat medication. You will be issued with a computer slip with all repeat drugs on a list. To re-order, please do one of the following:
- During the Coronaviruse pandemic please post it through our letter box to the side of the front enterance. Do not hand it at reception.
- Post it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Telephone your order on our 24 hour prescription line 01205 722437 option 2 then option 2.
- If you wish to speak to a member of staff about your repeat medication please phone 01205 722437 option 2 then option 1.
- Order online via the link at the top of this page. First time users are required to complete a simple registration.
Please allow three full working days (72 Hours) for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.